Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF Body Training - Review


Not a bad workout. 30 Minute to Fitness Body Training features two workouts - one standing and the other workout - floor based.
The standing workout is really a lower body workout. The only muscle group of the upper body that really gets any work is your heart and that is because many of the lower body moves has a cardio base element. There were several of the exercises that I felt my heart rate increase.
The floor portion of Body Training does not have its own warm up. You go right into leg extension triceps push ups. In my case, it wasn't a big deal because I did both workouts back to back, but still I find it nice when the 30MTF workouts are self-contain (you don't have to add to it). The floor workout contain a mix of upper and lower body exercises, plus some core work. I actually found the floor workout more challenging than the standing workout.
And there are no complaints in the music department with this workout.
3 1/2 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review