Cathe Power Max - Review


Cathe's Cardio Hits DVD features three step workouts. One of these workouts is Power Max which is one of Cathe's older step workouts.
Power Max is a 64 minute hi lo step workout. It contains lots of power moves for increase intensity.
After doing the workouts in Classics Volume 1 and overall not caring for them, I didn't have high hopes for the workouts on Cardio Hits. So far I have only done 1 of the workouts but I am glad to report this is the type of step workout that I am used to from Cathe.
It had the fun intricate choreography put together to great music. Most of the moves were athletic in nature with a few rhythmic moves thrown in. In fact the cool down is based on Latin moves.

I enjoyed this Power Max very much. It was my first time doing this workout but I had no trouble picking up Cathe's cuing as a lot of the moves she used in this workout are found in her later workout videos.

3 1/2 stars out of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review