The FIRM Upper Body Split Review


The FIRM Upper Body Split is a 61 minute FIRM compilation workout. Okay this is not my favorite compilation and that is because out of 61 minutes of working out only about half (maybe a little more) works the upper body.
The other half of the workout is abs/core, cardio, and yes some lower body. Now, out of all the FIRM workouts there were to choose from, I just find it hard to believe that they couldn't come up with more upper body work.
Although I will say that this was one of the last compilations made and it could have been that they didn't want to duplicate what was in other workouts.
I was trying to use this workout as a heavy lifting day for upper body; and in most cases I was able too. There were a couple of tunes were the tempo was too fast to lift heavy. Also several of the sets featured compound movement (working upper and lower body together - i.e. plie with upright row). In this case I only did the upper body part of the exercise.
The music is very good, just the workout itself was not my favorite; and that is because of the way that it was compiled.
3 stars out of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review