Amy Bento Advance Step Challenge 2 - Review


Advance Step Challenge 2 (ASC2). Let me first start off by saying that the choreography in this workout - is IMO more challenging than the choreography in ASC3.
It took me longer to learn ASC2 than ASC3 and when I was doing the workout again today, I was still flailing over some of the moves. I think the last time I did this workout was in May.
But, it is still an awesome step workout, and part of the challenge is really picking up the choreography so you can do the moves full out.
This workout features 5 step combinations all done with the step in the horizontal position. Amy does have a modifier. I did modify a couple of the moves. Amy does provide a preview section of some of the more challenging choreograph moves. There was one move where I felt I needed to review that section. The other moves I was able to get as the combination moved along.
The music is fabulous with my favorite tune being the one used for combo 1. "Here We Go Again!" The music really fit the steps.
This is an awesome workout that does have a learning curve.
4 1/2 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review