KCM 30MTF Bootcamp - Review


By far the best of the 30 Minute To Fitness workouts is the Boot Camp. Seriously, Kelly gives you two awesome workouts that are fast paced and contain a lot of variety.
The workouts alternates between cardio burst and strength/functional fitness weight burst. Many of the sets contain unique moves or traditional moves done with a unique twist.
My only complaint about the workout is that the sets are done in 2 minute increments and that can mean a lot of reps which sometimes translates into "enough already" or "over-repetitious". I think there were two or three times I felt like this. I think this format works well when you have two sides to work (i.e. left side, then right side) because you doing each side for a minute which kind of breaks it up, but to do the same move (and most of the time you are moving quickly) for two minutes can take on a boredom aspect.
With that said, I still loved this workout. The music was fantastic and it had a very fast beat. I also like the way Kelly constructed her pre-mixes on this DVD. In fact I did the Double Session premix (which are both workouts back to back) and the workout flowed seamlessly.
Sometimes I notice with Kelly's premixes, they seem a bit choppy.
This workout I give 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review