Kelly Coffey Meyer 30MTF Kickboxing - Review


30 Minutes to Fitness Kickboxing is a fun doable workout. Kelly brings her own brand of energy and kickboxing combinations to this workout. Each combination is done in two minute sets. The majority of the sets contain layering moves which I prefer to the sets where she had us do the same moves for two minutes straight. I just felt the layering sets had more variety and were less repetitive.
I would classify the intensity as intermediate. The workout is not real high on cardio. There is more of an emphasis of learning the combinations and working the combinations to their full potential.
In this workout, Kelly cues ahead of time. There is a PIP box that shows up to visually show you what is coming next as Kelly is explaining it. I didn't have any problem following Kelly's cuing. I did however get tangle up in a one of the arm combinations. My arms weren't doing was my brain and Kelly were saying. The combination was new for me so the muscle memory wasn't there. It took me all the way to the end of the two minutes to get that combo down. Whereas with other combos, after about the 3 or 4 time through, I had the pattern down.
I think this is a great workout to add into a kickboxing rotation.
4 stars out of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review