FIRM Believer's Fall 2009 Trip



From Wednesday October 14 to Saturday October 17 2009 I was in Lexington South Carolina - getting my behind kicked and having tons of fun to boot.

I think this is my 5th FIRM Believer's trip. I like going because it always re-motivates me in my fitness and health quest. The instructors who teach at the FIRM are such a vision of what is possible and attainable.

This time around the majority of us stayed at the Wingate by Wyndham hotel. It was about three miles from the FIRM studio. Excellent hotel and I highly recommend staying there if you ever go to Lexington South Carolina.

And speaking of us, the ladies who attended this year's Fall FIRM Believer's Trip were fantastic to hang out with.
Our schedule was jammed pack with activity. I didn't even make all the classes that were on the schedule, but the classes that I did attend and participate in were intense and fun. Looking forward to going back there next year and being in better shape.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review