Powerstrike 3 Millennium


Powerstrike 3 Millennium is approximately 56 minutes in length and features Ilaria Montagnani and Patricia Moreno as leads.

Now I have workouts by both Ilaria and Patricia and I like them very much as exercise instructors. They are both very informative and precise instructors. They teach.


Here in this workout, they are both very good except when they try to spar with each other. They turn and face each other to execute the moves and that just throws off the rhythm of the moves.


Other than that I thought they were both excellent; and I like this workout very much.

I love the music. It has lots of energy. Their style of kickboxing is about execution and through proper execution you get a good workout. My calorie burn for this workout was high; in fact it was higher than the circuit workout I did yesterday. There is lots of repetition - so expect that.


Now what I didn't like about the workout - and really this is the majority of workouts with Ilaria and that is she puts push ups in the warm up. Hate that. But the other thing is the camera angles.

Camera angles - not great. It felt like some director was on an "artistic" free for all. The up close shots are too up close. There are times you can't tell what they are showing; and the full body shots aren't shot directly forward but instead at angle looking upwards. Very weird.


But other that those two issue I really like the workout and give it 4 stars. Although, I am wavering between 4 and 3 1/2 stars. Maybe 3 3/4 stars. Don't know if I want to start that trend.

Comments

  1. I've heard of Ilaria but I've never done any of her workouts. I'll look into seeing a clip of this workout.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review