Kelly Coffey Meyer Cardio/Sculpt Fitness - Thoughts


Cardio/Sculpt Fitness. How many workouts do I have with those words? Many, I tell you.
Well this Cardio/Sculpt Fitness work is a 69 minute workout that alternates cardio sets with sculpting sets.
Kelly has a unique pattern that she uses in her workouts. Well at least I haven't seen the pattern in other workouts but I have seen the pattern in several of Kelly's workouts.
She does cardio, sculpting set, drill based cardio for 1 minute, and she repeats the sculpting set. So you are hitting the muscle groups twice.
In this workouts, I love the cardio, I thought many of the sculpting exercises awkward, and the drills were okay.
For the sculpting exercises, I just could not get my body to cooperate. I ended up substituting different moves or changing the rep count for the upper body exercises. The only muscle groups I did as Kelly presented were leg and chest exercises. Almost all of the sculpting exercises were compound in nature.
The music for Cardio/Sculpt Fitness is great. Several of the tunes are very fresh - meaning I don't hear them in other people's video.
The abdominal section which I enjoyed is set to music with vocals. I thought this a nice touch.
Cardio/Sculpt Fitness is not my favorite Kelly style interval workout but it did give me a good calorie burn.
3 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review