Cathe Step Blast - Thoughts


Step Blast is a 55 minute all step workout. It features 3 step combinations. At the end of the step combinations, there are blast for added intensity.
In Cathe's more recent step workouts, she puts the blast after each step combination and I think I have gotten use to that. Saving all 3 blast until the end made them harder to me.
The step combos are made up of traditional Cathe type choreography. The routines are easy to learn and I thought the breakdown to be slightly on the long side.
After Cathe teaches the combination, she runs through the routine twice on each side for a total of 4 run through and then moves on to teach the next combination.
The blast section consist of performing the three combination, followed by a blast, performing the three combinations again, followed by another blast, and the sequence is repeated one last time.
The routines are fun and fit the music. The music has enough pop to keep the energy flowing which I needed on the "360s" and the "power play" moves.
I would put this workout in the top 5 of my favorite Cathe Step Workouts.
4 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review