November 2010 Rotation


2010 is flying by. I have one more workout schedule for this month (Kelly Coffey Meyer's Circuit Burn) which I will do tomorrow. Then, I will be off to Denver for the weekend.

I built November's rotation around Turbo Fire and Cathe newest four workouts. Now, I know I am going out on a limb to schedule the Cathe workouts in before I have them. In fact, I moved the workouts as close down towards the end of the month as I could. Hopefully this delay won't be long and I will get the workouts in as scheduled.

I am also having to work around having family come in for the holidays.


    So the break down is:
  • Sunday: Cathe Interval Training. It has been ages since I have done any of the IMAX workouts.

  • Monday: New sculpting workouts. Every workout listed for Monday will be my first time doing that workout. I have had Kettlebell Boot Camp for quite sometime and I am just now getting it in, but that is mostly because I am not a huge Kettlebell fan.

  • Tuesday: Turbo Fire Fire workouts. This will be my second time doing any of the Turbo Fire workouts. So I need to get myself ready for "You're Not Tired!!!"

  • Wednesday: Lower Body emphasis. Ilaria and Cathe. Ilaria's workouts work the lower body without using weights. I am thinking about doing Cathe's Lower Body Blast without weight as well. From the clip, I only counted three maybe four places where Cathe is using weights. Deadlifts would be the exercise I would most want to keep the weights in.

  • Thursday: Cathe HiiT. I am probably crazy to put the HiiT workouts in the same week as the IMAX workouts.

  • Friday: Rest

  • Saturday: Turbo Fire HiiT, Turbo Fire Sculpt, Turbo Fire Core. The beauty about these workouts are that they are all short. 10 minutes to 30 minutes.

Comments

  1. Wow that's a tough rotation for November, it looks like it will be a challenge. I find the HIIT workouts tough. Hope Cathe's workouts will be shipped to us soon, can't wait to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saundra,

    Started STS -the 3 1/2 month rotation and Loving it! I see you are getting STS total body but do you have STS? Don't ever see it on your rotation calender. Can't wait for the new dvds either. Wish I could come over and workout with you on some of those cool dvds you have! Anyway - have a SPOOKY Halloween ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies thank you. Happy Halloween to you all.

    Monika, I do have STS. I did Meso 1 earlier this year. I did the whole 3 1/2 month rotation when it first came out. It is just hard to find the room for them all in a rotation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review