Patricia Moreno Dance For Weightloss - Review


Dance for Weightloss is one of those workouts that I have had for ages and just never got around to doing. There was always some other dance workout that I would rather do, plus I have to be in the right mind set to learn a dance routine.
Well learning this dance routine was very easy because of Patricia Moreno's outstanding instruction. Seriously, when it comes to truly instructing on how something is to be done, Patricia is in a class by herself; and I give her A++ marks.
The problem with truly instructing effectively is it takes time to do it right. That time translates into you are constantly stopping as you try to learn the moves. Now this actually did not bother me. I am mentioning it because if you are looking for a cardio dance workout that is really going to get your heart rate up for an extended period, this is not the workout for you.
If you like to dance, enjoying learning routines and putting combinations together and you just want to move your body, you may like this workout.
My only real disappointment in the workout was the music. It was bland. It was blah.
I am undecided on the rating - I am thinking between 3 and 3 1/2 stars out of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review