Patricial Moreno Dancer's Body Workout - Thoughts


Do you want to take a dance class? If so Dancer's Body Workout is the workout for you. Patricia Moreno is so excellent in her teaching and instruction and she is very easy to follow.
Like Dance for Weight Loss, I wouldn't expect to consistently have your heart rate up because there is a lot of stopping and watching as you are learning the moves.
But I could definitely tell I was working out when I was doing the move full out and trying to hit all the positions that Patricia and the cast were hitting. Dancing with you whole body requires a lot and my muscle started fatiguing if I was repeatedly doing a move that I was not use to doing.
I felt I was truly in a dance class with the DVD.
The music in Dancer's Body was slightly better than Dance for Weight Loss.
3 1/2 stars out of 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review