Emerald Trail Mix - Review




Well, I decided to try something new. I picked up two boxes of Emerald Trail Mix, one Tropical Blend, the other Breakfast Blend from Wal-Mart.
What caught my eye was the subtitle Breakfast Blend.
I thought that if this was edible it would be a good breakfast substitute for me and it would be something I could take on the go.
Well these were edible and other than the Styrofoam looking pieces overall they are not a bad item.
Both the Tropical Blend and the Breakfast Blend are made up with a variety of fruit, nuts and granola chunks.
My major issue with this product is that one bag is 2 servings. These bags are not that big and when spread out on a paper plate, the contents look puny.
The Tropical Blend contains 130 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving. So if you eat the whole bag that is approximately 260 calories and 14 grams of fat.
The Breakfast Blend contains 120 calories and 4.5 grams of fat per serving.
The bags that I bought are a little less that 2 ounce bags.
I haven't been hungry right away after eating these Trail Mixes so I am going to give it 3 stars out of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review