Zumba Target Zones Cardio & Glutes - Thoughts



Like the other Target Zones workouts, Zumba Cardio & Glutes is led by Tanya Beardsley. This workout is 22 minutes long and features the following sections:

Zamba Zamba - Belly Dance/Salsa (5:07)

Zu Bailaito - Quebradita (4:25)

C'mon and Dance - Merengue/Hip-Hop (5:46)

Muevete Pa'ca Musevet Pa'lla - Salaa/Reggaeton (4:19)

Arabian Myth - Cool Down (2:54)


I thought this one was fun. The dances had a lot of flair with good music backing them up. I will say because the moves are tightly choreograph with what the music is doing sometimes you are waiting for certain parts of the music to occur and some of the moves appear to be filler moves.

The only song I could really tell I was really doing glute/toning work was Zu Bailaito - Quebradita. Quite a bit of that song is dance but you are also doing lunges and leg lifts.


I think this is my favorite of the Zumba Target Z0ne workouts, but just slightly over Arms & Obliques.


4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review