Dance Off The Inches Cardio Hip Hop - Thoughts



Clocking in at 43 minutes is Dance Off the Inches Cardio Hip Hop. This workout features Jennifer Gilardi.

Like most if not all Dance Off the Inches workouts this DVD contains a Step Guide that breaks down the most complicated moves. The Step Guide is about 18 minute long. I didn't use the Step Guide, but on a couple of the moves I thought I should have. The Step Guide is not chaptered and I didn't feel like searching for the one or two moves that I wanted to watch a breakdown for.


So the workout consist of a warm up, three dances, and a cool down.

The dances are: Hit Em Hard, Work It Out, and Smooth It Out.

Hit Em Hard and Work It out really work the legs. Smooth It Out works the core and ab region.


My favorite dances are Hit Em Hard and Smooth It out. Although I like the music better in Work It Out , then Hit Em Hard and last the music in Smooth It Out.


All the moves are doable. Jennifer repeats the moves several times so after awhile you are able to pick them up without a problem. So while the Step Guide is nice, I did not think it necessary. Jennifer refers to the Step Guide a lot during the workout.


I have several of Jennifer's dance workouts and I like her as an instructor. She does a great job of breaking down the moves. I do wish sometimes the workout move a little faster.


3 1/2 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review