Zumba Target Zones Arms & Obliques - Thoughts



Zumba Target Zones Arms & Obliques is 23 minutes in length and it is led by Tanya Beardsley.

There are five segments and they break down as follows:
Hava Nagila - Israeli
Sahara Oasis - Belly Dance
La Fietsta - Flamenco
El Marciano - Merengue
Aromuzak - Cool Down


I really had fun with this workout. While you are doing a lot with your arms (more with your arms than your obliques), I felt for the most part that all the toning moves blended well into the dance.


The music selected for each segment made the workout fun. I was able to lose myself in the music and just go with the moves even though a couple of the moves may have seemed on the silly side.
In the Merengue segment, Tanya brought back the windmill circle arms. I remember doing those in junior high school many years ago.


The cool down is really just an upper body stretch.


4 stars

Comments

  1. How can i download the video??? could you please tell me. magzugar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you can download a video. This particular workout, I got from QVC.
    You can go to the Zumba website to see if they have downloads available.
    www.zumba.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review