June 2011 Monthly Rotation





Well earlier this month, I got in the Michelle Dozois's Peak Fit Challenge system. So I stopped my 6 week rotation in favor of doing those workouts. When I do the workouts again, I will review them individually for the blog. Overall, I like the workouts. I just did not care for that band thing that came with them.



So I am starting this month with a new rotation that consist of kickboxing for cardio and total body sculpting workouts.

The Breakdown:

Sunday - Kickboxing (Cathe & CIA)

Monday - Cathe Total Body Sculpting

Tuesday - Ilaria Kickboxing

Wednesday - Kelly Coffey Meyer Total Body Sculpting

Thursday - Kickboxing (Kelly, Janis, & Tracey)

Friday - Cathe Lower Body Sculpting

Saturday - Rest

Comments

  1. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Peak Fit system and how you found all the workouts. Great rotation for June, I'm doing a mix of STS and Asylum Insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,
    Oh wow Asylum Insanity. I hope you had fun with that. Do you have the regular Insanity as well?
    I actually had some of the STS workouts scheuled for May. I did one week of that and switch to Peak Fit when it came in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Saundra,

    I did have the original Asylum but I ended up trading it last year, I found it too hard. I think Asylum Insanity workouts are easier or maybe I'm fitter now from doing Cathe workouts. I definitely think Cathe's HIIT dvd helped with my fitness. Asylum really is fun, I like working with the ladder and the stretch/relief dvd on it really is fabulous, I feel wonderful after it. The workouts are all doable but the time flies by. It was definitely a good investment. It has even made me buy P90x, will let you know how I find that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review