Amy Bento Advance Step Challenge 4 - Initial Impressions


Advance Step Challenge 4 is the newest step workout by Amy Bento and I love it. I especially love that fact that the whole workout is under an hour long.
This step workout features 4 step combinations executed to a pretty good soundtrack. Like the last two Amy step workouts, Amy includes a preview chapter where she breaks down some of the more trickier combinations. I ran through the preview chapter twice and it was a help.
Not that I thought the routines were particularly difficult to pick up; in fact out ASC2, 3 and 4, I found ASC4 the easiest for me to learn.
I thought combo 4 was the trickiest to get. Amy has this "v step switch" move where I kept missing the "switch".
The set or rather the walls or surrounding area is pink. There are a total of 6 cast members including Amy. Amy actually does the beginner or basic modifications and the ladies behind her are doing the more advance higher intensity moves.
I felt the energy flowing.
I plan to do this workout again next week, but for now I looking at a 4 1/2 to 5 star rating.

Comments

  1. Glad you liked Amy's new step workout, I think I may buy it soon. HI/Lo Dynamics arrived on Tuesday, I had a quick go of one combo and one interval before work, I really liked it. The music is fun and looking forward to completing the full workout on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review