Weight Watcher Mini Snacks - Review


Weight Watcher has several 1 point mini bars that they sell in their center. Two of my favorites (and really the only ones I buy) are Cookies & Cream Mini Bar and Peanut Butter Bliss Mini Bar.
Cookies & Cream - 70 Calories, 2.5 fat grams, 45 mg of sodium, 14 Carb grams, 4 fiber grams, 4 sugar grams, and 1 protein. I will say that this bar had to grow on me. I was not overwhelmed by it when I first tried it, but now it is one of my favorite. As the name implies is it both crunchy and creamy.
Peanut Butter Bliss - 70 Calories, 2 fat grams, 70 mg of sodium, 13 Carb grams, 3 fiber grams, 6 sugar grams, and 1 protein. If you like peanut butter, I would encourage you to try this because this is one delicious snack. You have a crispy bar surrounded by creamy peanut butter.
If you follow Weight Watchers, both of these bars are 1 point each.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review