Core Rhythms Salsa Blast - Review


Oh Cha cha cha cha. Salsa Blast is 45 minutes in length and feature a warm up, the Cha Cha rhythm and the Salsa rhythm. Rumba is the rhythm for the cool down.
I love the Core Rhythm workouts. What I like most about the workouts are how all the moves are precisely synchronized to the music. Jaana and Julia continue to do a good job in showing off and explaining the steps.
The moves are becoming easier for me to do as well. Although I still have a long way to go. I can hip circle in one direction but I still need lots of work in hip circling in the opposite direction, but I am having fun in trying to get it.
The music used in Salsa Blast is music you can really groove too. Jaana always references moves that you can take out to "the club". The moves and music used in this workout, I can see that happening.
This workout features intensifiers that Jaana and Julia called sprints. The Cha Cha sprint was particularly a challenge. Jaana has you doing Cha Cha jumping jacks. My legs were burning after that section.
5 out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review