The FIRM Complete Aerobic & Weight Training - Review


Complete Aerobic & Weight Training is a 55 minute workout led by Emily Welsh. It is part of the Body Sculpting System 2 series of workouts. That particular series features 5 FIRM workouts. I will say as an overall system, BSS2 is probably my favorite of all the FIRM system.
I really like this workout. After the warm up this workout starts with a series of challenging squat dip combos using the step. If you use a challenging weight, the first part of this workout is tough. And you can go heavy with this workout.
This workout features the fanny lifter and the FIRM sculpting stick. The FIRM sculpting stick is an 8 lb bar. I didn't use it. Depending on the exercise, I either used my 12 lb body bar or 15 lb body bar. The exercises in this workout are synchronized to music. By the end of the workout, you have hit every body part.
There are 3 cardio combination placed throughout the workout. I really enjoyed the cardio combos as well. I remember when I first did this workout a long long time ago. I didn't think I would like it. It has become one of my favorite FIRM workouts. I will admit, overall I don't find it as challenging as I used too, but I still love this workout.
4 1/2 stars out of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review