10 Minute Solution Pilates - Review



I like. I like. I like. 10 Minutes Solution Pilates stars Lara Hudson. The five 10 minutes workouts in this DVD are:
  • Pilates for the Abs - 5 Stars
  • Pilates for the Buns & Thighs - 5 Stars
  • Sculpting Pilates - 4 Stars (Works Upper Body and uses light weight)
  • Pilates Burn - 3 Stars
  • Pilates for Flexibility - 3 Stars

This is definitely an above average workouts. I felt the majority of the pilates moves doable with a slight challenge. This is a good workout for the beginner. Lara's instruction is very clear and easy to follow. A couple of times she first ask you to watch and then join her on the next rep.

My favorite sections were the Abs and Buns & Thigh sections. I just really like the way these two sections flowed. The other sections were okay and the music was mostly used as background music; really a non-entity.

Overally 4 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review