Kelly Coffey Meyer 30MTF Muscle Definition - Review


30 Minutes To Fitness Muscle Definition. First of all, both workouts (it features two) are longer than 30 minutes. The second of the two workouts does not have a warm up so you really need to do your own warm up ahead of time which makes the workout even longer.
I am harping on this because one of the reasons this series interest me and thus why I purchase it is the fact that the workout are advertised as being 30 Minute workouts. If I combine the two workouts I will get a 60 minute workout which is usually the amount of time I have to workout per session.
30MTF Muscle Definition features several premixes. One of the premix is called full body and it is both workouts combine. This is this one I did. I found this workout to be unique. Kelly included traditional exercises with many new and not the "same old same old" exercises in this workout. Many of the moves were compound in nature or had the layering effect where you started with a basic move and then added to it.
Most of the exercises are performed in a control manner and at a precise pace. Kelly's cuing is very good and easy to follow. In some cases, she ask you to watch as she demonstrates the move.
My biggest gripe about the workout other than the workout times is the music. If you all have been following my blog, you know one of the things I comment on consistently is whether or not I like the music and sound quality in any given workout. For me it is a big thing and a big part of working out. I could not get into the music selection that Kelly had for this workout. Not one tune motivated me. Much of it was too fast for the exercise Kelly was performing but that was okay because you often hear instructors say to ignore the beat. So yeah....... don't know where to go with that except to say I didn't like it.
3 stars out of 5. I probably would have given the workout 3 1/2 stars or maybe even 4 stars but that is how much I didn't like the music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review