Cathe Step Jam - Review


Not sure when Cathe made Step Jam, but you can tell it is one of her older videos. I bought Classics Volume 1 sometime back in May of this year and I am just getting around to doing the workouts that came on this DVD.

The first workout I did (and only one so far) was Step Jam. Step Jam is a 60 minute step workout. I am going to be honest when I first started this workout, I thought “Oh no! This is going to be long, boring and repetitive”. The initial moves Cathe started out with were ultra basic and basically there was just a lot of step up and down on the step and “tap switch” moves. I am so happy to say that once it got pass the warm up and initial combination the workout improved. Cathe performed many of the moves with high impact but I found almost all of the moves could be easily modified if one wishes to do so.

What I loved about the workout was the music. I thought the tunes and the beat were fun and full of high energy. I don’t know how often I will add this workout into my rotation. For someone who is new to Cathe, this workout would be a good place to start.

My first impression is that this is a 2 ½ star out of 5 workout, but as I think more about and how long ago the work was put out, I am thinking a solid 3 star workout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review