Tracie Long Reboot Volume 2 - Thoughts

Reboot Volume 2 is a 53 minute workout and contains the following chapters:
Warm Up (5 Mins)
Medicine Ball Cardio (8 Mins)
Power Cardio (8 Mins)
Weighted Cardio (8 Mins)
Fast Cardio (8 Mins)
Weighed Core (10 Mins)
Stretch (5 Mins)

Lots of functional exercises in this workout. I thought the workout more intense than Volume 1 and it contains quite a bit of high impact and power type moves. There were a couple of times where I was out of breath.
Tracie takes you down to the floor in several of the segments. There are burpees, burpees into push ups, plank triceps press, plank side rotations - these are all exercises that I am about sick of because they show up in so many workouts.
I did enjoy all sections of the workouts that didn't include those moves.
Tracie uses a med ball, two sets of dumbbells and a mat.
Usually I really like the music Tracie select and it's not that the music selection in Vol 2 is bad, but it seem staccato.
I wasn't crazy crazy about this workout. It is probably one that will have to grow on me.
3 & 1/4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review