Cathe Travel Fit - Thoughts

Cathe's Travel Fit is approximately 50 minutes in length and it is a total body
workout that uses a stretch band to get the job done. The workouts contains cardio burst in between the various resistance sets.

I put this workout in my rotation because I knew I would be traveling and staying at a hotel. The workout does not require a lot of space so it work well in the hotel room.

Most of the cardio is done in place and the only thing of concern there is some of the moves you are hopping or doing little jumps - so the people beneath you may not appreciate you depending on how much noise you make.

I quite enjoyed the resistance sections (more so than I did the cardio burst). Most of the resistance exercises are isolation exercises. There are only a couple of times where I would say Cathe does a compound type move. Also, for the resistance sections, Cathe mostly uses a pattern of high reps to get the job done. There are a lot of 7 in 1, 15 in 1, and 3 in 1 pulses; and you do several sets of these high rep pulses for each muscle group.

Along with a stretchy band, lifting gloves and a mat are used as well.
3 1/2 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review