October 2011 Monthly Rotation


October 2011.
I am still training for my 10K which will be October 30th.
Monday - Thursday I have double workouts planned. Mornings will be cardio and evenings will be strength training.

Morning
Sundays will be a 6.2 mile run on either the treadmill or outdoors. This will be followed by 15 to 20 stretch workout.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, I will be doing some of my favorite cardio workouts. Only one workout will be new to me and that is Rockin Cardio Jam.
Wednesday's will be 3.1 (5K) on the treadmill and I might follow this with some ab work. I will have to go through my workouts and see what short (no more than 10 minutes) ab workouts I have.

Evenings - I will be doing STS Mesocycle 3.
Monday - Chest & Back
Tuesday - Plyo Legs
Wednesday - Shoulder, Biceps, Triceps
Thursday - Squat Rack Legs

The majority of the STS workouts are over an hour. I will be cutting them down so that they are under an hour. Hopefully, I can do this just by going from 4 sets to 3 sets of each exercise.

Saturday is a rest day.

Comments

  1. Go Saundra Go!! I am not in anyway prepared for a marathon. However..I just got back into working out and am a Firm Believer.

    It is great to read a blog about physical fitness and I have enjoyed reading a lot of your posts! Keep up the good and INSPIRING work!!
    MsMellody
    Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement MsMellody.
    The month started off rough with a cold and lower back pain but I am over the cold and the back is about 90% good to go.
    Hopefully next week I will be able to go all out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review