Cathe Legs & Glutes - Thoughts


Cathe Legs & Glutes is probably my favorite Cathe Lower Body Workout. It clocks in at about 51 minutes. It uses the high steps, dumbbells, barbell (but just for balance - I used my dowel), and ankle weights.
It also uses no weights or your own body weight for several exercises. Many of the exercises have a cardio factor to them. I was thinking the workout could be called Legs & Cardio or maybe Cardio Legs. I know my heart rate got up there on several exercises.
There is a little bit of everything in this workout. You are hitting the legs from all angles - quads, hamstrings, outer thigh, inner thigh, calves, and glutes. There is standing work and floor work. Toning, sculpting, and power moves are included as well.
The workout moves quickly. You don't get a lot of rest in between the sets or even between the exercises. I think Cathe is going more for endurance than strength with this workout.
What I probably like best about the workout ---- is the soundtrack. There are many vocal tunes and it is awesome to just crank up the volume and workout.
4 1/2 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review