Kelly Coffey Meyer 30MTF Bonus Stretch - Thoughts



On the 30 Minutes to Fitness Bootcamp DVD, is a Bonus Stretch segment. This is a review of that.

Kelly also includes this as one of her premixes on the disc. If you do the premix version, called Stretch Session, you get the warm up along with the bonus stretch. This premix is 22 minutes.

I did this stretch after a treadmill run, so I didn't do the premix version.

The bonus stretch section by itself if approximately 18 minutes.


This stretch is more lower body than upper body stretching. It reminded me of old-school stretching. The kind of stretching I did in PE class in high school. Because the emphasis is more on the lower body, I found it excellent to do after my run.

Kelly starts with standing stretches and then moves to the floor for lying and seated stretching.

Kelly uses a towel on several of the exercise to get a deeper stretch. She does what she calls "ballistic" stretching, (I call it pulsing) but she gives you the option not to do it and just to hold a static stretch.

There is one super challenging stretch in which you are lying on your back and then you take your feet over your head and touch the ground.

There is music, mostly background. I barely heard it or notice it.

This is a decent stretch. 3 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review