The FIRM Speed Slmming Sculpt - Thoughts

I am continuing my WAVE workout rotation with Speed Slimming Sculpt. This workout is 30 minutes and features Allie Del Rio as the instructor.


This workout is classic FIRM sculpting. The only caveat being that they don't want you to go heavier than 8 lb dumbbells. Every muscle group is hit. The reps are relatively short and you are moving from exercise to exercise at a steady pace. The only time the pace gets interrupted is when Allie points out Wave specific instruction (i.e. how to mount the Wave, how your feet should be position - that type of stuff) or they are moving to a different segment.


Allie does a good job in leading the workout. The music is decent. I really like the warm up. Some of the moves used in the warm up, I recognized from the cardio in Aerobic Body Shaping.

As in all the WAVE workouts, you are working on both the stable side and the rocking side. The worksheet I have included breaks that down. I don't have a whole lot to say about this workout. It is solid. 3 1/2 stars

Comments

  1. The more I use my Wave the more I like it and the workouts. I also find the w/o's got more challengig as I perfected my form on the Wave :) great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsey. This is probably my third time using all the workouts. I have to say, so far I think they are okay.
    I think it has almost been a couple of years since I did them and I don't remember thinking highly of them before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review