The FIRM Rock Solid Abs - Thoughts



Probably my least favorite of the WAVE workouts is Rock Solid Abs. This one I am totally lukewarm on. It is 30 minutes and stars Allie Del Rio. I found the music to be drab and uninspiring which could be why I am so so with this workout.


There is a lot of variety in this workout. You are working you core seated, standing, lying, stable side and rocking side. Also, you are doing traditional ab work (crunches), functional fitness, balance, stabilization and planks. The planks are kind of cool. You are doing them with your hands on the Wave on the rocking side.

Allie also uses a band for added resistance to work side bends and for oblique work.

Even with all the variety, I did think this workout "run-of-the-mill".

2 1/2 star

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review