Patrick Goudeau Hardwork Conditioning - Review


Patrick Goudeau's Hard Work Conditioning is 60 a minute workout that I thought was more toning than aerobics. The toning segments featured exercises that were compound in nature and many of the moves had a balance component as well. The aerobic segments contain power moves done in burst.
With the exception of the plank jacks on the steps, I really didn't feel that I was working that hard. However, I got a major case of DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) as a result of this workout. At first I couldn't place why I was so sore in my lat area and inner and outer thighs until I started thinking about the moves I had done in the workout.
Patrick does a good job of keeping the workout moving.
3 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review