KCM - 30MTF Muscle Definition - Review Part 2


"If this workout is a piece of cake, don't eat it." Kelly Coffey-Meyer, 30-Minutes to Fitness Muscle Definition.
This has got to be one of my most favorite sayings to quote out of all the workouts that I have and from all the instructors that I have done.
I reviewed this workout back on September 25th 2009. I gave it 3 stars with a caveat. I am actually going to change that star ranking to 4 stars because it really is a very good workout.
The reason I gave it 3 stars is because I thought the music was just awful. I still think the music selection for the workout is awful, but I am going to try to ignore it.
Also the workouts are definitely longer than 30 minutes, which also bugs me considering the title of the workout. But, other than that a great workout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review