Cathe Cardio Fusion - Thoughts

Cathe Cardio Fusion is a compilation workout compose of cardio segments from the following DVDs:  Body Max 2, Low Impact Circuit and Drill Max.

The DVD offers these menu options:
Play Program
Chapters
Mix & Match
Premixes
Credits

In Cardio Fusion, Cathe uses the warm up in Body Max 2 (9:24), the finish step combo in Body Max 2 (5:51), the bonus step segment in Low Impact Circuit (10:56), the power circuit segments (sans weight) from Body Max 2, cardio drills from drill max (25:26) and stretch segment from Body Max 2 (6:32). The entire workout clocks in at around an hour and 15 minutes.


There are three premixes:
     All Step Cardio (48 min)
     Mix Cardio (41.5 min)
     Mix & Max (80 min)
Equipment used is a step and stability ball in drill max segments.

I have had this workout for sometime but never did it. It has been quite sometime since I did the original workouts that this compilation was based on . I was surprised that I was able to pick up the step combos without too much difficulty. This was because Cathe included the no breakdown segments on this DVD, so there was no real learning curve.

I did not like the compilation as much as I like the individual workouts in this series. I do love the music though.  I think the music used throughout this group of workouts was some of the best tunes out of all of her DVDs. In fact, it makes me want to go back and do the originals. And the energy is incredible.

3 & 1/4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review