Dance Body Beautiful Hip Hop Ballroom - Thoughts

Lisa Rinna's fourth workout from the Dance Body Beautiful series is Hip Hop Ballroom.  Following the same pattern as the other three DBB DVDs, this workout features the following four dances:
Hip Hop Bop & Ballroom
Cha Cha Hey Hey
Hip Hop Quick Step
Hip Hop Salsa

I like all the dances. I didn't necessarily like all the tempos. The tempos are slow, medium, and fast.  There were a couple of the fast tempos (Hip Hop Salsa and Hip Hop Quick Step) I thought too fast and the slow tempo in Hip Hop Bop & Ballroom, I thought too slow. 
Also, the camera angles. One of my biggest pet peeves about dance workouts is when they cut off the feet. This workout does it and it's annoying.  Luckily the moves are fairly easy to follow which is good because Lisa cuing is not the best.

All the workouts have moves where you do a single, another single and then a double. Lisa has a habit of calling this out. She will say "single, single, double on the same side".  I get so off when she does this. I can understand her doing this during the break down section, but I wish she didn't do this through the various tempo sections.
The warm up and cool down are the same moves used in the other DBB workouts.
This workout also features a Quick Fix Bonus workout that is about 2 minutes.
2 & 3/4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review