Patrick Goudeau Lean Hot Body - Thoughts

Lean Hot Body is a 60 minute Patrick Goudeau Workout.
It is interval based - mixing cardio intervals with toning intervals.
The workout follows a similar format to some other Interval Style workouts I have.
You are essentially doing everything twice through. Once on the right and again on the left.
I believe there are five interval blocks for a total of 10 intervals.
I was going to break down each of the interval with each of the exercises perform but the workout is not chaptered - which is a big negative. So the next time I do the workout, I will try to take the time to write down what is what.

It is a shame that the workout is not chaptered or the main part of the workout is not chapter. You can select the cool down and the abs as separate chapter points. Anyway, as I was doing the workout, I was thinking it would be good to mix and match the sections - to design my own workout by shortening it or repeating some sections or simply just doing the intervals I like best.

This workout was challenging for me. Some of the moves I modified. There is a lot of getting down and up from the floor type moves. There are several moves that I really like. I like the roll backs and the step back lunges with clean and press. I also like the repeat side to side lunges and the twisting kickback moves. However, I could have done without the mountain climbers and the burpees. Even so, I think Patrick has a lot of variety in this workout.

Patrick stops to coach quite a bit. He spends quite a bit of time interacting with his Cast.
The music is pretty good. Patrick's energy is very high. Along with 2 pair of dumbbells, a mat is used.
If you add on the ab section, the workout clocks in at about 70 minutes. I didn't do the Ab workout.
4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review