Michelle Dozois Slim, Strong, & Sexy Body Sculpt - Thoughts

Slim, Strong, & Sexy Body Sculpt - This is a long title.
The workout - well it is not short if you do both portions, clocking in at just over 60 minutes. There really is two separate 30 minute + a few seconds workouts.
The first workout is called Upper Body and Core. The second workout is called Lower Body and Core.
Each workout is broken up into 4 blocks. The DVD is chaptered in a way that you can select individual blocks to do. Both workouts contain their on warm up and a brief stretch at the end.
Michelle uses a band and dumbbells in both workouts. The workout comes with a band - it is blue. It looks similar to what Michelle is using in the workout.
I am not a big fan of band workout, although quite a few of the band exercises she chose I like. Sometimes she has you using the band and dumbbell at the same time - wrapping the band around the dumbbell for even more resistance.
Quite a few of the exercises I found challenging. Also I felt that I had enough time to set up the band for the majority of the exercises that use it. Once or twice the band slipped from my hand then I had to reset myself and missed a couple of reps.
There is a modifier and there is also someone who shows more advance moves.
The set is brown. A lot of brown. The music is okay.
A solid group of sculpting workouts.
3 1/2 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review