February 2012 Monthly Rotation

For February 2012 I will be alternating Insanity workouts with Cardio Karate. I have had the Insanity workouts since 2010 and just never got around to doing them. I would preview them and then decide I would rather do something else.
I have only had the Cardio Karate workouts a little over a couple of weeks. Originally I was planning these for March, but changed my mind. I really want to see what these workouts are all about.
Saturday is going to be Active Recovery day - mostly in the form of some extra stretching. I feel my body needs it.
Since every workout, with the exception of Dynamic Flexibility, is going to be a new workout for me, I will be doing weekly blog post for the workouts I do that week.
I don't have any evening workouts plan for February as I am looking to maximize my rest between workouts.

February 2012
Wed Feb 1 - Insanity: Fit Test & Cardio Abs - 47 min
Thu Feb 2 - Cardio Karate: Cardio Circuits - 63 min
Fri Feb 3 - Insanity: Plyometric Cardio Circuit - 42 min
Sat Feb 4 - Active Recovery: Dynamic Flexibility - 31 min
Sun Feb 5 - Cardio Karate: Extreme Martial Conditioning 1 - 61 min
Mon Feb 6 - Insanity: Pure Cardio - 39 min
Tue Feb 7 - Cardio Karate: Extreme Cardio Interval - 58 min
Wed Feb 8 - Insanity: Cardio Power & Resistance - 40 min
Thu Feb 9 - Cardio Karate: Flexibility Strength Conditioning - 51 min
Fri Feb 10 - Insanity: Cardio Recovery - 33 min
Sat Feb 11 - Active Recovery: Deep Stretch Workout 1 - 20 min
Sun Feb 12 - Cardo Karate: Cardio Intense - 77 min
Mon Feb 13 - Insanity: Core Cardio & Balance - 38 min
Tue Feb 14 - Cardio Karate: Interval Core - 58 min
Wed Feb 15 - Insanity: Max Interval Circuit - 60 min
Thu Feb 16 - Cardio Karate: Cardio Kata - 58 min
Fri Feb 17 - Insanity: Max Cardio Conditioning - 48 min
Sat Feb 18 - Active Recovery: Deep Stretch Workout 2 - 20 min
Sun Feb 19 - Cardio Karate: Extreme Martial Conditioning 2 - 64 min
Mon Feb 20 - Insanity: Max Interval Plyo - 56 min
Tue Feb 21 - Cardio Karate: Cardio Plyo Intervals - 54 min
Wed Feb 22 - Insanity: Max Recovery - 48 min
Thu Feb 23 - Cardio Karate: Cardio Metabolic Intervals - 64 min
Fri Feb 24 - Insanity: Max Interval Sports Training - 55 min
Sat Feb 25 - Active Recovery: Deep Stretch Workout 3 - 20 min
Sun Feb 26 - Cardio Karate: Cardio Complexes - 57 min
Mon Feb 27 - Insanity: Upper Body Weight Training - 48 min
Tue Feb 28 - Cardio Karate: Martial Cardio Circuits - 61 min
Wed Feb 29 - Insanity: Fast & Furious and Insane Abs - 56 min

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review