Patrick Goudeau Body Design - Thoughts

Body Design is a long workout. I specifically schedule it for today because I knew that I would be off from work. It clocks in at 81 minutes, and I did all 81 minutes, and yes it felt that long.
The DVD is chaptered so you don't have to do the whole workout or rather you have options to jump round and do what you want.
The breakdown is:
Warm up
Design 1 - Lower Body
Design 2 - Chest and Back
Design 3 - Triceps and Biceps
Design 4 - More Legs & Shoulders
Design 5 Abs
Cool Down.

Now Patrick, tells you that you can pick and choose which sections to do, thus designing your own workout. I just think with the way he has it set up, it would be difficult to get a complete workout in.
This is an interval workout and many of the sections contain some type of impact move. Squat thrust and mountain climbers both show up. A lot of the impact moves comes from moving on and off the step. Along with a step, Patrick uses a body bar for sculpting and balance moves. For most of the workout, I used a body bar as well. There were a couple of exercises, where I swapped out the body bar for a dumbbell because I felt the length of the body bar was to long for some of the moves I was executing.

It is often mentioned how much Patrick uses the phrase "Oh My Gosh". Well in this workout he uses it a ton. I really picked up on that at the beginning of the workout but as I moved through the workout, I was no longer paying attention to that.

Patrick stops to coach and check on the other two cast members quite a bit.
This set has a blue back drop and lighted opaque columns . The music has that driving techno beat.
This workout was okay.
3 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review