5 Week Rotation Covering September 2010


September's rotation is starting a little earlier and ending a little later. I am making it a 5 week rotation. Essentially, I have built the rotation around Amy Bento's two newest workouts. I am adding her two sculpting workouts All Pump Xtreme and Slo Mo Challenge. Sadly, I have had these two workouts almost two years and have yet to do them.
Well September 2010, I will be doing them.
This month I will be working out in parts or splits for my sculpting workouts. I am not a fan of working out this way. It seems to take up a lot of room in a rotation and a lot of time in general. However, for the next 5 weeks I am going to deviate from what I normally like to do; to get in workouts that I have been meaning to do.
Rotation breakdown:
Sunday - 3 mile Run
Monday - Upper Body workouts - muscle groups will vary
Tuesday - Amy Bento Step
Wednesday - Legs (Mostly) I think one workout has abs and another workout has shoulders added.
Thursday - Amy Bento Hi Lo
Friday - Upper Body workouts - muscle groups will vary
Saturday - Rest
Along with adding Amy Bento 3 day split workouts, I will be adding Cathe 3 day split workouts as well.
Wish me luck....

Comments

  1. Your blog is really good Saundra, love all your reviews of fitness dvds. I have quite a few of the ones you have including the Amy Bento dvds (I love the music in her dvds). I've only discovered Cathe's dvds recently and I think I'm going to really like the challenge of her workouts. Your rotation for September looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saundra,

    Getting out of your comfort zone is a good thing! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan and Monika thanks. It will be a change for me but I am looking forward to the rotation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review