Just When I thought I was safe .....


from purchasing any more workouts for the rest of the year - minus the ones I already got on pre-order, (Cathe, Ilaria, and AmyB), I just found out that Jaana Kunitz of Core Rhythms has 4 new workouts out.

Her program is called Xtreme Cardio Dance. So not a fan of the name, but I am a fan of Jaana and love her Core Rhythm set and her instruction style.
The program comes with 4 workouts (3 plus a bonus). They are Latin Dance, Hip Hop, Disco and Sexy Sculpt. I am not sure how long the workout are, but you can get a mini preview of the content from the infomercial on the website.
Target normally carries the Core Rhythm workouts so I am wondering if they will be carrying these. I am annoyed because the website doesn't tell you how much shipping is going to be without you putting in all of your information and hitting submit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review