Sick and a revised August 2010 Rotation

Okay I have been sick. I came down with a cold. The thing with me is I never know whether or not it is my sinuses acting up or is it an actual cold until I am well into the cold. This time it turn out to be a cold, but the cold is almost gone. Now all that remains is a lack of energy, a mild headache and an extremely annoying cough.
The thing about getting sick is that it always wreaks havoc on my workout rotation. So what you see to the left is a revised workout rotation. I decided to take the rest of the week off and give myself plenty of rest. As a result, I had to shift some workouts out.

The basic format is the same and Saturday, I will be using that day to learn Stepping Up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review