Monthly Rotation December 2017

December 2017 Monthly Rotation

I am going to try to do a better job at getting the reviews out this month than I did last month. The workouts that I did not do, I will try to do them as add-ons sometime this month if there is time which hopefully there will be as I built in an extra rest day.

For December, we have Jessica Smith Walk Strong 1. I just got Walk Strong 3 in the mail so figure I needed to do Walk Strong 1. Although, I guess it does not matter much as I have already done Walk Strong 2.
The other DVDs I have on tap are a couple from Essentrics, Michelle Dozios new one and a few yoga workouts. Almost all workouts are around the 30 to 35 minute mark.

This year has flown by and I am guessing this month will not be any different.

Happy Exercising Everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review