Kimberly Spreen Progressive Strength - Thoughts

Progressive Strength with Kimberly Spreen is a 32 minute workout that focuses on endurance strength training.
The workout packs in a lot in a short time.  It is constantly moving from one exercise to the next and therefore has a bit of a cardio effect.
A push ups sequence, planks, modify burpees, squats, rows, rear delt flys, bicep curl, shoulder front raise, lateral raise, french press, alternating lunges, core rotations, and v-sits are all exercises that are packed into this workout.

Kimberly is a great lead.  I think she cues very well.
A platform step with a set of risers and a set of dumbbells are used in this workout.

I like this workout. The only problem that I had is that Kimberly moved very quickly from one exercise to the next and she never changed the weight she was using. So some exercises I found the weight too light and on some exercises, I found the weight too heavy. There was not really a chance to change out the weight. When I tried, I would lose reps.

4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review