The FIRM Flat Abs Solution - Thoughts

Flat Abs Solutions is led by Rebekah Sturkie. The DVD contains five workouts. Four are 10 minutes in length and the fifth workout is 20 minutes in length.
There is also a bonus 10 minute downloadable workout.
The workouts are:
Core Toner - 10 minutes. This workout is floor based. You are either lying or seated on the floor as you perform each move. It uses a dumbbell for added resistance. Boat, chops, bicycle, and modified push ups are some of the exercises performed.
Firm and Flat Abs - 10 minutes. This workout features floor and standing moves. Most of the exercises are based in functional fitness - lots of lunge reaches. A pair of dumbbells are used for added resistances.
Boot Camp Burn - Also 10 minutes in length and it also uses a pair of dumbbells. And there are burpees. It has been awhile since I have done a workout with a burpee. So it didn't bother me and I jumped right in. Other exercises are spider man planks and knee pulls
Flat Belly Sculptor - 10 minutes. Dumbbells are not used in this workout. This workout featured lots of balance work and work for the lower back.
Cardio to the Core - 20 minutes in length. A pair of dumbbells are used, but only for about 5 minutes of the workout. I like the warm up. Burpees show up again. I didn't care for the burpees. I thought that as Rebekah used this move in Boot Camp Burn, it was not necessary to use it in this workout. There is a high-intensity section that I really liked. There are plyo and power sets thrown in for added intensity.

When I did the workouts. I did them as add ons. So, Tuesday, I did Core Toner and Firm & Flat Abs. Wednesday, I did Boot Camp Burn and Flat Belly Sculptor and Thursday I did Cardio to the Core.
I was intending on doing the downloadable workout - Fat Blast Express which is 10 minutes, but it locked up when trying to play it on my IPAD. So I didn't get to that one.

There are two other cast members besides Rebekah. They are Allie and Jen. Allie shows beginner modifications.

Core Toner - 3 & 1/2 stars
FIRM & Flat Abs - 3 stars
Boot Camp Burn - 3 stars
Flat Belly Sculptor - 3 & 1/2 stars
Cardio to the Core - 3 & 1/4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review