Amy Bento Cardio Pump Hi/Lo - Thoughts


Cardio Pump Hi/Lo is another workout I have had for awhile and I that I just got around to doing. It features classic Amy Bento Hi/Lo followed by classic Amy Bento sculpting.
.
The Hi/Lo portion is sadly too short - only about 13 or 14 minutes or so.
It is athletic in nature and I didn't find the steps difficult to pick up at all. I want to say there are two combinations but I really felt there was one combination and then some add-on moves to that.
.
The sculpting portion is about 20 minutes and it features lots of equipment - club step, tubing, weights, stability ball and mat. The sculpting portion has some unique and traditional exercises.
.
The workout flew by. Amy is full of energy and the music is motivating. There is a lot of counting down the reps - something that I don't always like. So at times I found this annoying but other than that I love the workout especially the Hi/Lo portion.
.
The whole workout clocks in around 46 minutes.
4 stars

Comments

  1. Great review of Amy's workout. I think with Amy's workouts, you can't go wrong. Looking forward to seeing your rotation for January. Really going to work on clean eating and making good workout rotations for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, numero uno for me is eating or rather clean eating. I am going to plan out every meal in January.

    I am finish with January rotation so I will post it either today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review