Kraft 100 Calorie Cheese Bites

I found a new 100 Calorie snack that I like.
It's a new cheese item from Kraft called Cheese Bites. It comes in 4 different flavors but the the only two I have tried mostly because they are the only two flavors I can find are Cheddar and Cheddar and Monterey Jack.
Each bag comes with 5 individual wrap cheese packs. Each pack has little squares (bites) of cheese.
This is a nice 100 calorie snack to have around.
Be warn that if you a doing Weight Watchers, the bites clock in at a whopping 3 points. I say whopping because the majority of my 100 calorie snacks are only 2 points.
Nutrition Information is: 100 Calories, 8 Fat grams, 0 Fiber
The other flavors are Three Cheese Blend and Mozzarella and Garlic & Herb. Kraft is giving out coupons for $1.00 off on their website.
4.5 out of 5 stars. I would have given it 5 stars if it was 2 WW points.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review