Guillermo Gomez Martial Fusion Cardio Blast - Thoughts


Martial Fusion Cardio Blast.
If you like the jab cross punch, if you want to perfect your jab cross punch then this is the workout for you, because with the exception of a side block, these were the only two punches we did in the whole entire 46 minute workout.
This workout, led by Guillermo Gomez, features 4 combinations and quite frankly I hesistate to call them combinations, I think a better turn would be add-ons. Yes. 4 add-ons for one complete combination.
Within the whole combination, you do a triple punch, one side kick, 2 knee smashes and some inner arm circles. What does all this add up to - repetition galore.
That is not to say that it was a bad workout and that it wasn't enjoyable but you do find yourself wondering "Is this all we are going to do?"
The workout was okay for me because I like Guillermo Gomez. Anybody else and I am sure I would have been thinking "What the heck is this?"
Now you do get some good stretching in the workout. Guillermo thoroughly stretches the groin area and inner thighs.
The DVD features 3 workouts. The workout I did - which was about 46 minutes. A 10 minute Cardio Blast workout and about a 10 minute meditation workout. The workout just features Guillermo and I thought he was out of focus for most of the workout.
I am in a flux with this workout. Somewhere between 2 1/2 to 3 stars. I am leaning towards 3 stars because I do think I have improved my jab cross punch because of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review