Guillermo Gomez Martial Fusion Cardio & Flexibility - Thoughts


Cardio & Flexibility is a 30 minute workout. The first 10 minutes is the warm up, the next 10 minutes features a MMA combo, and the last 10 minutes is stretching.
Mmmmmm. I don't know what to say about this workout. The workout felt very very basic to me. I was almost bored with it. The workout felt longer than what is was. It was repetitive without being interesting.
Some positives of the workout are you do get a decent stretch and
Guillermo cues well. The workout is also very easy to follow.
Even so, I don't think I am going to be doing this workout too much in the future.
I give it 2 stars out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review